Now that monsoons have arrived one must take care of the skin to prevent allergies that are caused due to changes in water, over flowing water and due to rain.
So, some of the tips can be followed to make your skin look good and healthy and prevent the allergies.
Tips for skin care in rainy season:
- Wash the skin with cleansers in addition to soaps.
- Cleansers helps in washing the skin from deep within the skin.
- Cleansers containing hydroxyl acids cleans the skin from deep inside and keeps the skin fresh. So these cleansers should be used at least once daily.
- We feel that we need to use sunscreen lotions only during summer season, but we can also use these sunscreen lotions during rainy season for protecting the skin from the sun rays and to prevent skin tanning.
- Oat meal can be added to the milk and applied on the face. Wash the face with lukewarm water after 10 minutes. The skin looks good.
- Orange paste can be applied on the face and wash with water after drying. If this is done twice a week, the skin becomes glowing, soft and beautiful.
- Take a few pieces of ice and cover them in a thick cloth. Rub the face with this thick cloth so that the sebaceous glands gets contracted and the face becomes oil-free.
- Add honey and lime juice to the white part of the egg. Apply this paste on the face and wash the face after 15 minutes with lukewarm water. After that sprinkle cold water on the face and wipe the face with a smooth cloth.
The above tips, if followed helps in keeping your skin beautiful in rainy season.