In this lifestyle disease article, we talk about the Irritable Bowel Symptom or IBS. Find out IBS natural remedies and also check out Digestive Science IBS Relief System Review. We hope that you can solve your IBS problem using our information.
Though people suffering from IBS or Irritable Bowel Symptom believe that it is something that can be taken care of by OTC drugs, a majority of them shy away from discussing IBS. A recent survey has revealed that IBS affects approximately 35 million Americans which is an alarming number. Surprisingly, the same survey also says that IBS patients find it more embarrassing to discuss their problem than to discuss STD.
What is IBS Disease and What are IBS Symptoms?
Do you feel frequent abdominal pain, excessive gas formation or maybe irregular bowel movement every 15 days or more frequently? If diarrhea or constipation has become almost a routine affair for you, then chances are that you are suffering from IBS which is characterized by bloating, stomach pain, changing bowel movement and gas formation. Surprisingly, approximately 67% IBS sufferers wait for a year or so before taking medical help for IBS treatment and 11% keep on living with this embarrassing digestive problem for more than 10 year before seeking expert help.
The exact IBS cause is not known and it can vary from person to person. However, onset of IBS can start after infections (postinfectious IBS-PI) or a stressful life event. Abnormal gut flora or lactose intolerance which is lack of enzyme lactase and gluten intolerance could be some of the major causes of IBS. Lactose intolerance can be effectively overcome by reducing intake of daily products but that is not the cure for IBS. If the symptoms persist, then it is time go for IBS treatment.
IBS Causing Foods
There are various types of food that may cause IBS therefore it is recommended that you identify the food that causes gas formation or upsets your digestion. Once identified, you can reduce or stop the consumption of that item. Here are some of the most common gas forming food item.
The Most Common Foods Causing IBS:
- Brussels Sprouts
- Aerated Drinks
- Artificial Fats And Sweeteners ( Found In Sorbitol In Gums And Candies)
IBS Natural Remedies
- Stress is found of be one of the reasons of IBS – so start relaxing and reduce stress level in your life for IBS free health.
- Exercise regularly which will not only relieve IBS but will help you fight many other disorders in your body that you may not be aware of
- Though fibrous food are generally helpful in curing constipation, you need to check if it works for you or not. If it worsens the situation, then stop eating fiber for some time.
- If you are lactose intolerant, then stop eating daily products except fresh curd .
- Stop eating OTC drugs altogether. If that is impossible, then make sure that do not get habituated to them
- Drink peppermint tea once or twice a day.
Digestive Science IBS Relief System Review
How about going for a completely natural IBS relief system formulated by Digestive Science experts? This Digestive Science IBS Relief System identifies the root cause of your digestive issues and treats them from ground level instead of providing instant relief from the symptoms. It restores complete harmony in your digestion system by promoting growth of good bacteria and killing the bad ones. Health issues that develop over a period of time due to eating habits, life style and stress levels, may generally take the same amount of time for treatment. However, IBS two-step relief system is different. It speeds up the whole process and you may see results in as little as 30-60 days. What’s more, you can try it risk free for 90 days.
Originally posted 2017-03-25 08:05:25.