In this beauty section of ours, we would like to introduce the Galvanic Facial Procedure. Learn from this post, the various galvanic facial procedure benefits. Get informed about Galvanic Treatment for Acne, Galvanic Procedure for Skin Rejuvenation, and more! You will also be introduced to the basic Galvanic Massage Machine through which you can have regular Galvanic Treatment at home without visiting your spa again and again!
If you are a regular visitor to a beauty salon, you must have heard of Galvanic Facial Treatment which is essentially a facial method that uses soft electric current to stimulate and rejuvenate the skin. In fact, this is the reason that makes many of us apprehensive about the Galvanic Procedure. If you have never undergone Galvanic Facial Procedure due to this reason, then it is time to take a fresh look over the advantages and disadvantages of this procedure. Well you must be worried about galvanic facial side effects, but let me reiterate that this is a fairly safe method with lots of benefits and almost no side-effect. You can as well try out your own Galvanic Treatment at home if you do manage to own a reliable Galvanic Facial Machine. Anyway, first let’s look into the various Galvanic facial benefits and the Galvanic facial steps for your skin rejuvenation.
What is Galvanic Facial : An Introduction to the Galvanic Procedure
A typical Galvanic facial procedure uses a process known as “iontophoresis” which activates the ions that go inside the skin and clean the skin from the inner layer. The process triggers the reaction of positive and negative ions which results in radiant and beautiful skin. In addition to the face, galvanic procedure can be used on other body parts also. The whole process activates the inactive cells of the body and helps you get rid of dark spots, tanning and even pimples.
Galvanic Facial Procedure | Galvanic Facial Process : Galvanic Facial Steps
Usually finished slightly more than an hour, Galvanic facial procedure involves two steps that not only soothe your skin but also calms your mind. In the first galvanic facial step, a pre-treatment gel is used to cleanse the skin. Then, the skin is wiped using a smooth wet cloth to start the actual galvanic facial procedure. Galvanic gel is applied on the face and galvanic massage is done on the skin. Galvanic massage is done using a Galvanic massage machine which has two rollers that gently massage the whole area. As galvanic current is a mix of positive and negative ions, it rejuvenates the whole skin. This energy is shared equally within the cells and thereby the whole skin becomes beautiful and smooth.
Galvanic Facial Before and After
To check out the Galvanic Facial before and after images, watch this Galvanic Facial Procedure video :
Galvanic Facial Advantages | Galvanic Facial Benefits
There are many advantages of galvanic facial to the skin. Some of the Galvanic Facial benefits include the procedure not only making the skin beautiful but also helps in preventing and curing many skin problems.
- Galvanic facial is also known as “Non-Surgical Face Lift” because it works as a face-lift for face.
- Galvanic Treatment for Wrinkles : If you are worried about wrinkles making you look older than you are actually, then go in for the Galvanic facial procedure as it helps in reducing wrinkles.
- Galvanic Facial for Acne : Blood circulation is improved with galvanic facial resulting in shiny skin. This procedure is also highly useful in treating acne. We recommend that you should give a try to galvanic treatment for acne to see the results yourself.
- Galvanic Treatment for Pigmentation : Ingredients that are used to bring shine to the skin penetrate deep into the skin and thus work wonders on your skin and makes your skin smooth and charming. Thus Galvanic procedure works wonders for treating pigmentation.
- By this Galvanic facial treatment, the rate at which nutrients are supplied to the skin gets improved to maintain healthy skin.
Galvanic Facial Procedure Precautions – Know about Galvanic Facial Side Effects
Even though galvanic facial procedure is advantageous, some precautions should be taken while using the procedure to avoid any subsequent galvanic facial side effects :
Galvanic Facial Is Not Recommended For :
- Diabetic Patients
- Pregnant Women
- Those who have metal implants in their body
- Those who use pace makers in their heart
- Those suffering from circulatory disorders
Galvanic facial procedure should be done slowly, smoothly and properly as per the shape of the face. Galvanic massage should not be done under the eyes as it is the sensitive area.
You should not handle the roller tightly and should not rub the face strongly with the roller.
This galvanic procedure should be done under an experienced beautician’s supervision only.
So now, we hope that your doubts are cleared with this post. So if you want to try galvanic facial procedure, consult your beautician and know how to do this Galvanic Treatment at Home by buying a quality Galvanic Massage Machine which can be seen here.